Landmark Information Group, part of the Daily Mail & General Trust (DMGT), is the UK's leading provider of land and property search information, including digital mapping, environmental risk reports for property professionals and sophisticated property management tools for surveyors, risk and fraud managers and the broader financial markets. It also has operations in Germany in the form of On-Geo, and interests in Holland. We develop both products and services/solutions for our customers, ranging from environmental consultants, surveyors and some of the UK's largest banks & lending institutions (to name just a selection) who all have a common interest - land and property information.
What you'll be doing
• Designing, coding and writing automated tests for awesome multi-million pound products
• Working in a great environment where everyone really does matter
• Getting your hands filthy solving complex problems
• You are a talented developer who excels in a team environment
• You are good at collaborating and communicating your thoughts, as you'll need to be in this environment
• You're passionate and animated when describing your code, and you know the difference between you're and your
• You know about, and are Agile
• You are proactive and have an eagerness to learn quickly, you'll have to, there's a lot to learn
• You know what Automation is, Selenium, Protractor etc.
• You have knowledge of mapping and spatial geometries
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and what to be part of an exciting organisation that transforms the land and property industries, we would like to hear from you.